Používáním těchto stránek souhlasíte s ukládáním souborů cookies na vašem zařízení.
The Schwarzenberger Hospital of the nobility was found on the 2nd of September 1676 by Jan Adolf von Schwarzenberg.
After the burning the town Lišov down since 1661 began the priest Stanislav Gajecius to visit the church.
The beginnings of our town date back to the middle of the 13th century. In an area of dense forest amidst extensive marshes, a market settlement, now known as Třeboň, began to grow. Where did it get ...