The square surrounded by burgher houses with Renaissance and Baroque facades is the natural centre of the whole urban conservation area.
A pilgrimage to distant horizons.
After the burning the town Lišov down since 1661 began the priest Stanislav Gajecius to visit the church.
The Schwarzenberger Hospital of the nobility was found on the 2nd of September 1676 by Jan Adolf von Schwarzenberg.
A town of silver.