Používáním těchto stránek souhlasíte s ukládáním souborů cookies na vašem zařízení.


Village Libníč


Mapa:


Výlety ze stejné rubriky

After the burning the town Lišov down since 1661 began the priest Stanislav Gajecius to visit the church.

12,0km

The Schwarzenberger Hospital of the nobility was found on the 2nd of September 1676 by Jan Adolf von Schwarzenberg.

11,9km
Routes on this place

Opening Times