Používáním těchto stránek souhlasíte s ukládáním souborů cookies na vašem zařízení.
After the burning the town Lišov down since 1661 began the priest Stanislav Gajecius to visit the church.
He also brought a picture of the Mother of God, which is to these days a part of the altar. Today’s appearance of the church originates from the years 1862 – 1865, when the old church was demolished and a new one was built. The whole construction cost 40 000 golden coins. In the churd you can find an organ from the workshop of the wellknown bohemian organ craftsman František Svítil sen.
In 1366, the house of Rosenbergs became the owner of the Třeboň dominion. In 1602, Petr Vok of Rosenberg chose Třeboň for his ...
The Tomb of the House of Schwarzenberg is one of the most architecturally remarkable sights to be visited in South Bohemia.
The square surrounded by burgher houses with Renaissance and Baroque facades is the natural centre of the whole urban conservation area.
The most beautiful views into the green and blue landscape and of Třeboň as “on the palm of a hand” are from the gallery of the ...
The Rosenberg family was a prominent Bohemian noble family that played an important role in Czech medieval history from the 13th century until 1611.Personalities of the town