The most beautiful views into the green and blue landscape and of Třeboň as “on the palm of a hand” are from the gallery of the 31-metre tall quadrilateral town hall tower. Ithas been a symbol and landmark of the town for centuries.
|Full admission||40 CZK|
|Children, Students, Seniors||20 CZK|
|Family admission (2 adults + max. 3 children)||100 CZK|
|Children till 6 years old||0 CZK|
|School groups per person||10 CZK|
|Basic Triple-ticket for Buddhist Gallery + Old Townhall Tower + J. K. Tyl Theatre||140 CZK|
|Triple-ticket for Buddhist Gallery + Old Townhall Tower + J. K. Tyl Theatre (Children, students, seniors)||80 CZK|
|Family Triple-ticket for Buddhist Gallery + Old Townhall Tower + J. K. Tyl Theatre||340 CZK|
|Tickets available at Toursist Information Centre on Masarykovo Square|
|July + August||Mo - Su||09:00 - 17:45|
|May, June, September||Mo - Su||09:00 - 16:45|
|April + October||Mo - Fr||09:00 - 16:45|
|Sa||09:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 16:45|
|November - March||Mo + We||09:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 16:45|
|Tu, Th, Fr||09:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 15:45|
In 1638 as a part of the old town hall it was rebuilt by the Italian master builder Giacommo Corabello. The building of the old town hall itself has been standing here since 1566. Its original Renaissance beauty is hidden under the renovation from 1808–1820. Today you can observe the frescos with the coats of arms of the Rosenbergs, Schwarzenbergs and the town. On the ground floor there is a Tourist Information Centre. On the building you can find an original plaque with the names of the killed Třeboň legionaries.
A unique double stone container of the amount of korec (99 l) and věrtel (24.5 l) with engraved date 1556 and the sign of five-petalled rose is preserved in the niche of the passage under the town hall tower. It was used for accurate measuring of agricultural products on the Třeboň square, as were the scales from the end of the 18th century, placed opposite.
The Schwarzenberger Hospital of the nobility was found on the 2nd of September 1676 by Jan Adolf von Schwarzenberg.
After the burning the town Lišov down since 1661 began the priest Stanislav Gajecius to visit the church.