Třeboň museum and gallery offers its visitors a permanent exhibition called The Story of the Town of Třeboň in Eight Centuries which tells the history of the town and its inhabitants and introduces the church monuments and schools.
The museum and gallery are taken care of by Spolek přátel Třeboně (The Friends of Třeboň Club). For the public the club organizes short-term themed exhibitions, lectures and meetings. For its members it also organizes themed excursions, cycling trips, tours and field trips.
In 1366, the house of Rosenbergs became the owner of the Třeboň dominion. In 1602, Petr Vok of Rosenberg chose Třeboň for his ...
The Tomb of the House of Schwarzenberg is one of the most architecturally remarkable sights to be visited in South Bohemia.
The square surrounded by burgher houses with Renaissance and Baroque facades is the natural centre of the whole urban conservation area.